Background

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

News from Mark Sept 15th

Well I guess i´ll break it to you slowly. I´M IN ROSARITO!!!! I´m SO stoked!!! you have no idea. My comp is rockin. He´s from LIMA PERU!! I´m the luckiest guy in the world. The lord blesses me so much. But i´m so excited... you have no idea. 6 weeks here in rosarito and i´m goin home. sigh....
Well I already met the bishop and he rocks. There are tons of american members here. They supposedly always are giving us help and stuff so thats rad. In rosarito we have a font so we dont baptize in the ocean but the other sector in our district is also ocean front and they baptize ... thats right. on the BEACH. so i´m giong to see what i can do to get myself in on that. But now its ultimate frisbee mondays!! ´you have no idea how excited i am. I´m ... yeah ! sigh well Its only 6 weeks so i´m going to make the best of it and try to memorize everything so we can take trips to rosarito and visit everyone here. I´m really happy about president, he ROCKs. ok, guess who my zone leader is ... elder Bolton HAHA. cool eh. so i was his zl and he was a dl in my zone and now he´s my zl and i´m a dl in his zone. check that out.. haha , cool eh. Well i´m going to go see that beach. I´m going to see what i can fill my suitcases with because there is a lot of cool stuff here. Tell bro. Joel Johnson that i´m going to eat lobster in puerto nuevo like he told me before the mission. HAH. that will be fun. Love you all so much i´m totally stoked and kickin butt! woo! Love you all. Saludos a todos.Elder Walker.

No comments: